At Town & City
At Town and City, we are always looking to grow our teams with people who share our passion, energy, and essentially our core values creating the best experience for our customers. Whether you're looking for a new career or further your current career, Look no further than Town & City!
Town & City – Office Administrator Apprenticeship
Job Type: Full-time
Overview: We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Office Administrator Apprentice. The successful candidate will work closely with our experienced administrators to gain valuable experience in a variety of office-based tasks and processes.
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, such as photocopying, scanning, and filing documents
- Answering phone calls and redirecting them to the appropriate person or department
- Responding to emails and handling correspondence
- Assisting with organizing and coordinating meetings, events, and conferences
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records in our computer systems and databases
- Learning and applying knowledge of company policies, procedures, and regulations
At Town & City
We want to carry on being an employer of choice, known for delivering unrivalled levels of customer service for past 15 years.
All staff members are trained in their chosen field and as a company, we actively promote continued development throughout their employment.
We further believe good management is the result of good communication and teamwork.
I first heard about Town & City when I was looking to progress my career not too long after graduating university.
Seeing the team, facilities, and management I would be working under made it a no brainer. I knew I could progress my career and learn a lot with this business due to the range of complex daily tasks I would undertake in such niche sector.
I already have accomplishments to be proud of such as being promoted to a Leasehold Accountant within a year of being with the business and winning Employee of the Year 2021.
It’s a testament to the opportunities this business can offer to its employees and would recommend anyone to apply.
In 5 years’ time I see myself completing my accounting qualifications and assisting in bringing our year end accounts in house.